“Lucky” people get opportunities, “Brave” people create opportunities, and “Winners” are those who convert problem into opportunities.
If we have a past that dissatisfy us, forget it now imagine a new story of our life, and believe in it. Concentrate only on those moments in which we achieved what we desired, and this strength will help you to accomplish what we want.
“The Fifth Mountain” author “Paulo Coelho” – some good point and summery given in the book which inspired me to put in on my blog
- Souls too, like rivulets and plants, needed a different kind of rain: hope, faith, a reason to live. When did not come to pass, everything in that soul died, even if the body went on living; and the people could say: “Here in this body there was once a man.”
- “Having courage is enough.”
- “But no one can lose sight of what a desires. Even if there are moment when we believes the world and the others are stronger. The secret is this: do not surrender.”
- “There are moments when tribulations occur in our lives, and we cannot avoid them. But they are there for some reason.”
- “Every man hath the right to doubt he task, and to forsake it from time to time; but what he must not do is forget it. Whoever doubts not himself is unworthy—for in his unquestioning belief in his ability, he committed he sin of pride. Blessed are they who go through moments of indecision.”
- The best warrior is the one who succeeds in transforming an enemy into a friend.
- “In our prayers we always try to say where we have erred, and what we should like to happen to us. But the lord already knows all of this, and sometimes asks us only to hear what the Universe is telling us and to be patient.”
- “All life’s battles teach us something, even those we lose. When you grow up, you’ll discover that you have defended lies, deceived yourself, or suffered for foolishness. If you’re a good warrior, you will not blame yourself for this, but neither will you allow your mistakes to repeat themselves.”
- “That proves that you find joy in living it’s a normal too feel fear at certain moments.”
- “Fear exists until the moment when the unavoidable happens after that; we must waste none of our energy on it,”
- “They had achieved everything they desired because they were not limited by the frustrations of the past.”
- “If you have a past that dissatisfy you, forget it now imagine a new story of your life, and believe in it. Concentrate only on those moments in which you achieved what you desired, and this strength will help you to accomplish what you want.”
- “Remember the good things have done. They will give you courage.”
- “The only solution was to forget a past of uncertainty and create new history for oneself.”
- “Suffering has no strength to wound a weary body.”
- “A child can always teach and adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires”
- The greatest of all gifts: the capacity to choose and determine their acts.”
- God was infinite in H is mercy, and implacable in His severity with those who lacked the courage to dare.”
- Tragedies do happen. We can discover the reason, blame others, imagine how different our lives would be had they not occurred. But none of that is important: they did occur, and so be it. From there onward we must put aside the fear that they awoke in us and begin to rebuild.
Just few days back i have completed reading this book. I have noted some good point and summery given in the book which inspired me to put in on my blog
“THE PRESENT – The Secret to Enjoying Your Work And Life, Now!” author Spencer Johnson
Three ways to use your present moments to enjoy your work and life, NOW!
Be in the present
when you want to be happier and more effective
Focus on what is right Now.
Respond to what is important today.
Learn from the past
when you want to make the PRESENT better than the past
Look at what happened in the past.
Learn something Valuable from It.
Do things differently today.
Help create the future
when you want to make the future better than the PRESENT
Imagine what a wonderful future would look like.
Make a realistic plan.
Do something today to help it happen.
Realize your purpose
explore ways to make your work
and life more meaningful
Some more point
- Live in present means laughing more offen, loving more deeply and being of greater service.
- The present means focusing on what is right, now
- Pain is the difference between what is, and what you want it to be
- The present is the best gift you can give yourself.
- Having a purpose means not just knowing what to do, but why.